■ Outline of the 7th Setouchi Matsuyama International Photo-Haiku Contest
|Application period||Until November 30th, 2017|
|Submissions||Haiku in Japanese associated with the theme of “the sea”, haiku in English associated with the theme of “the sea”.|
|Judges||• Haiku in Japanese
Seiichi Morimura (Writer and photo-haiku advocate), Itsuki Natsui (Haiku poet), Changhee Kim (Editor of haiku magazine "100-Year Haiku Plan), Akiko Yamaguchi (Haiku editor)
• Haiku in English
David McMurray (International haiku poet)
|Where to apply||Web submission for all categories
Haiku in English of either type are not accepted by post, and can only be submitted on the website.
|Categories||• Haiku in Japanese associated with the theme of “the sea”
• Haiku in English associated with the theme of “the sea”
A haiku and a photo must be submitted together. The haiku or photo should be associated with the
theme of "the sea".
If you have any questions please contact Matsuyama Haiku office
■ Application Conditions for English Haiku Contest
- Contestants may submit up to 1 poem per selected photo theme.
- Only those poems written by the applicant and not published elsewhere shall be accepted.
- The haiku shall be written by hand or using a computer by the applicant themselves.
- Please be advised that the Haiku entries will not be returned.
- Matsuyama Haiku Office shall hold all copyrights for the announcing and publishing of winning entries Awards will be revoked for any poems found to be plagiarized, to have been submitted in other contests, or which closely resemble other poems.
*The form must be filled out completely